Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any more new good free trax?

Options
  • 28-08-2008 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Remember back in the day when you went to a club and the DJ was awsome, so you went up to him and asked for a copy of his set ?

Well last night went out and wednesday being a student night it was absolutely JAMMED! But the floor was pretty sweet with an awsome set from some DJ! Dont know who he was and i would know!

Went up to him after and asked for a copy of his set cos it was wicked! Bear in mind i wasnt drinking, i was driving!

He turned around to me and said "yeah thats no problem, 40EUR please"
    I thought he was jokin but he wasnt and i didnt buy it..

But has anyone got and decent DJ's sets that they could share because im actually starting to love some of the Irish Dj's sets these days!

Found an awsome lad too and have to say his set was sweet, saw him a tripod i think it was and top marks! called Amoeba i think ill fnid link for yous and post! Let us know though if theres any decent sets you could share!

Do you like Irish DJ's Sets? 4 votes

Yeah!
    0%
    Nope!
    100%
    #Smokey#keithkk16FensterDJKoRn101 4 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭FensterDJ

Nope!
    how do you mean "copy of his set"? An actual copy of the set they just played or a preprepared promo mix?

Most DJs I know wouldn't be recording their set and would only rarely have promo CDs.

Selling it for 40 quid though, that's some neck

loads of Irish DJ mixes in this thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055213891

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

KoRn101 wrote: »
    Remember back in the day when you went to a club and the DJ was awsome, so you went up to him and asked for a copy of his set ?

Well last night went out and wednesday being a student night it was absolutely JAMMED! But the floor was pretty sweet with an awsome set from some DJ! Dont know who he was and i would know!

Went up to him after and asked for a copy of his set cos it was wicked! Bear in mind i wasnt drinking, i was driving!

He turned around to me and said "yeah thats no problem, 40EUR please"
    I thought he was jokin but he wasnt and i didnt buy it..

But has anyone got and decent DJ's sets that they could share because im actually starting to love some of the Irish Dj's sets these days!

Found an awsome lad too and have to say his set was sweet, saw him a tripod i think it was and top marks! called Amoeba i think ill fnid link for yous and post! Let us know though if theres any decent sets you could share!
    AWESOME post dude!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭electrofilth

that dj sounds like a bit of a knob!
    heres some free tunes for ya, a mix, heres the link.

http://www.getdarker.com/gotdarker/?fileref=0f82fed1ce75401cf3ae55f7a36db817

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭KoRn101

Nope!
    FensterDJ wrote: »
    how do you mean "copy of his set"? An actual copy of the set they just played or a preprepared promo mix?

Most DJs I know wouldn't be recording their set and would only rarely have promo CDs.

Selling it for 40 quid though, that's some neck

loads of Irish DJ mixes in this thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055213891

I was askin him for a copy of the set he played, whatever he had to be honest would have been good enough, he had a pretty good mix on things, i enjoyed it!

Cheers for the link though! Pretty handy!!

Advertisement