Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas!!!

Options
  • 28-08-2008 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

ok im sorry for writing this in text language last time, i didnt know it wasnt allowed as it was my first post!

so here it goes again..............

ok, so its my boyfriends birthday soon and i know he wants to go to "Chapter One" for dinner so i rang the other day (being the 22nd of Aug) and the only table for two i cud get (for d 11th of oct) was a 6pm pre theatre booking, so now d presssure is on, i was plannin a day thinking dinner at 8 or 9 den go home but since its dinner at 6 i now need to plan a night......................

does anyone know of any shows, pref comedy, or good concerts, hes 21 and im 19 and want something fun to go to!

for the people who replied last time sayin BJs r d phoenix park...........em thanks for that................and to the person who said book it during the week, hes down in sligo at fas so saturday is the only day it suits!!!

once any ideas will be much appericated!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

If you log onto ticketmaster and go down the left hand side of the page to "see events by" you can filter based on date. Try that and see if theres any concerts there that suit. (I wont post a direct link as MCD related gigs are prohibited for discussion on boards).

Is there a comedy club there somewhere you could try ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

You know that place is pretty expensive right? Why not go to the Gate theatre just down the road - thats actually what the pre-theatre menu is designed for
    http://www.gate-theatre.ie/

You can book online at that website.

Alternatively just go to the pub after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭erinn

I'm off the drink untill christmas so going to a pub isnt excally great fun for me! :( the set menu isnt that expensive and it is the main part of his present so i dont mind it being too expensive. he doesnt drink wine and wont drink wine for dinner so that makes it cheeper again!

i'll try both of them now, thanks :D

Advertisement