Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band of Brothers on Bluray

Options
  • 28-08-2008 11:15am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Having recently purchased a PS3 for the added benefit of Bluray, i've been on the lookout for the chance to upgrade my favourite DVD's to high def. One of my favourite films is 'Saving Private Ryan', but unfortunately there is no sign of it coming out on bluray. On the flipside tho' I did a search for BoB and its coming out in November.

One of the features will be the ability to see the commentary as a picture in picture which is a nice touch, and even better is the fact you'll be able to get it for under €50 which is a bargain. So get those preorders in people, its gonna kick ass.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Yeah it should be sweet. I have it on DVD already though so wont be buying it again. Might rent it out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭BKtje

This was the first Blu-Ray i decided to buy when i got my ps3 and for under €50 as well. Woot!

Cheers!

EDIT: Where did you see it for under €50? Everywhere i checked it's about €65.
    EDIT2: Found it for €43 on amazon!? That's a lot cheaper than the US sites i usually get from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Link? UK Amazon or US Amazon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

It was already available on HD DVD in Japan only I believe?

I have seen clips of BoB in HD and it's pretty impressive!

Any word on when The Pacific will be released?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Amazon UK £35 ex delivery

Play.com €49 including delivery

• Advertisement
Advertisement