Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas!!!

Options
  • 28-08-2008 1:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

ok, so its my boyfriends bday soon nd i no he wants 2go 2 "Chapter One" 4dinner so i rang d oda day (bein d 22nd of Aug) nd d only table4 2i cud get (4 d 11th of oct) was a 6pm pre theatre bookin, so now d presssure is on, i was plannin a day thinkin dinner at 8 or 9 den go home but since its dinner at 6 i now need 2 plan a nite......................:(:(:(

does ne1 no of any shows, pref comedy, or good concerts, hes 21 nd im 19 so d ballet or an opera wud bore d both of us!!!!!

any ideas will b much appericated!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

There's a lot of dogging in Phoenix Park, maybe take him there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Parlez-vous anglais?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

erinn wrote: »
    ok, so its my boyfriends bday soon nd i no he wants 2go 2 "Chapter One" 4dinner so i rang d oda day (bein d 22nd of Aug) nd d only table4 2i cud get (4 d 11th of oct) was a 6pm pre theatre bookin, so now d presssure is on, i was plannin a day thinkin dinner at 8 or 9 den go home but since its dinner at 6 i now need 2 plan a nite......................:(:(:(

does ne1 no of any shows, pref comedy, or good concerts, hes 21 nd im 19 so d ballet or an opera wud bore d both of us!!!!!

any ideas will b much appericated!!! :D:D:D:D:D
    Get him a translator, if he doesn't already have one.

Or if you speak like you type, some aspirin will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Just give him a BJ, it costs nothing and he'd prefer it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Konnen sie das wiederholen bitte? Meinen textpeak ist nicht so gut? Es tut mir weh!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

hmmm, how about you get him something ye can do something together?

Ah! here's an idea; book the two of ye into an English class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

That week will be maths week at WIT!

sounds exciting :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

it says a lot about yerself andyour self image that you have never been to an Opera or the Ballet, but you know it 'Wud bord d both of ye'

you could try and do something outside your normal comfort zone, you never know you might feel better about yerself.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Oh yeah, erinn, text speak isn't allowed here so if you could refrain from using it that would be great.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

forget my original idea, you could buy him this. i'm sure he'd appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Der iz sum ideaz on dis site 4u

Maybe keep away from the Anna Livia Opera festival though...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Why don't you just trying booking it for a different night? The Saturday is always going to be choc-a-bloc but if he really wants to go then you should totally make a whole evening out of it instead of having to rush in at 6pm and be out early. Try the Thursday or something instead, you might have more luck.

Otherwise +1 for the dogging suggestion. Dollymount is always good for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

i second the blowjob. unless it's his 21st? then stick one in the brown for good measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

FunkZ wrote: »
    Just give him a BJ, it costs nothing and he'd prefer it.
    and a packet of crisps

Edit: Duh, forget I said anything.

There are more listings here but most won't be announced yet cos it's still early.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

When I can understand the OP I'll be happy to help. She was asking for directions to the spike right? :D

Stargal wrote: »
    peopl are playing in a place on the Saturday. That's close to Chapter One as well, so could be good? More listings here but most won't be announced yet cos it's still early.
    you best edit that...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

erinn wrote: »

hes 21 nd im 19 so d ballet or an opera wud bore d both of us!!!!!

Yeah cos you were gonna get inundated with suggestions for El Opera and Z Ballet :rolleyes:

...although I am quite partial to some Ludvig Van or a bit of Pachabels Cannon while Im doing the oul "In Out, In Out"

Mirror wrote: »
    you best edit that...
    Thanks, I didn't even spot that.

• Advertisement

Stargal wrote: »
    Thanks, I didn't even spot that.
    no prob, don't like seeing folk fall assunder of that one

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I like cake.

Get him a nice Birthday Cake! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement