Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaelspell & Open Office 2.x

Options
  • 28-08-2008 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

An feidir le aon duine anseo Gaelspell a usaid le Open Office??

Nílim in ann é a dheanamh! GRMA!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Poll Dubh

Tá treoracha curtha anseo ag ár gcomrádaí Cliste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Nil sé ag obair dom so Im switching to English as my technical Irish isnt great!

I've got to the stage where I can change the default language of the document to Irish but I just cant get it to allow me to be able to write a document that contains both English and Irish.

I ran the wizard and restarted as requested. Now when I make a mistake, it offers to correct it in English (US), English (UK) and Welsh!!! I've no idea where Welsh came into it.

Any other advice would be great. I tend to write planning documents in school and I need to be able to do both languages in the same document.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Poll Dubh

Is féidir gach foclóir a scriosadh seachas Béarla agus Gaeilge. Ach caithfidh tú dul isteach comhaid an chláir chun é sin a dhéanamh tú féin. Ansin is féidir 'seiceáil i gach teanga' a roghnú. Ceapaim go n-oibreoidh sé sin ach níl sé triallta agam féin.

Tá na foclóir le fáil Open Office program file>share>dict>ooo

Chun 'seiceaíl i ngach teanga' téigh go dtí Uirlísí>Roghanna>Socruithe Teanga>Aiseanna Scribneoireachta

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

Tá brón orm as ucht sean-snáithe a athbheochan ach tá cabhair uaim le OpenOffice agus GaelSpell.

Tá córas oibriúcháin Windows 7 agam agus tá an leagan Gaeilge de OpenOffice 3.2.0 (seo an leagan is déanaí) suiteáilte ar mo ríomhaire. Nuair a dhéanaim iarracht an breisiú cuí a shuiteáil le haghaidh GaelSpell, cuirtear in iúl dom go bhfuil an breisiú suiteáilte cheana féin. Mar sin, tá an breisiú agam chomh maith.

Ach nuair a mhílitrím focal agus nuair a sheiceálaim é, ní aimsíonn sé an botún. Céard atá cearr?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Did you change the language to irish either in the bottom or in the top menu???

I have it for the mac and works like a charm (not perfect but hey its free).

• Advertisement
Advertisement