Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assistant Manager

Options
  • 28-08-2008 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

As I announced at the match earlier, Michael has agreed to become the Assistant Manager.

For various reasons, most as yet unknown, I may not be able to make it to some matches in the foreseeable future. If/When I get a new job it looks like I could be doing shift work.

What does this mean for the team?

Nothing changes really.

I have a bit less to worry about on match days when I can make it. The reason behind this is that I can have someone there who will name the team after I know who is turning up in the event that I can't see a squad list or make it to the game. I will still be naming the team, and Michael will be telling the lads who are there on match night.

It also means there is consistancy from the sideline on matchnights. ONE VOICE making the calls. If Michael makes a call, it should be treated as if it came from me. End Of. No Discussion. If there are reports of anyone not toeing this line, they will be dropped for a minimum of two game. No questions.

There is now a management team in place. You will respect that.

Any questions?

Good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement