Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choice of North Face Jackets

Options
  • 27-08-2008 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place but here goes...am looking to get a North Face jacket and am undecided between the Resolve, Cirrus and All Terrain.
    The main purpose (90% of the time) is for walking the dogs in any weather mainly on Mornington/bettystown beach (sometimes up around carlingford) - I want something that I will be able to throw on, have a fair few pockets but not too bulky and come back dry and warm-ish. It's mainly wind and rain down there in the winter but as the pups love it I want to be out there most days come what may.
    Have tried on all three at the outward bound shop in Drogheda but just wondering if people have experience of any of the three and which might be best for me - not got the best idea from trying them on in the shop
    Any advice welcome - am going for NF as also a bit of a fashion victim (as my wife tells me) but hey ho, can't help liking it!

Also looking for some decent waterproof trousers - not the rubber cheapo ones but something again I can pull on and be suitable for rainwear really
    Cheers

Jim

Advertisement