Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle Health and Fitness Special Offer

Options
  • 27-08-2008 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

Carlisle Health and Fitness have a special offer on now, when 3 people join together it costs 265 each, for membership until January 2010, which is really an amazing offer.

So im going to join, need 2 more people, anyone intrested? this is an amazing offer people!! The deal finsihes on Friday though!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

If it is extended I'd consider it. I was a member last year, it is a good club. I don't have the cash at the moment though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

Cool they do do these offers, but this the best ive ever seen.

its €345 until Friday for a single membership, so may just have to buy it that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭flanzer

Does it apply to Northwood also?

Havent a clue! I went in on one of them free invitation things and seen the offer. includes a free bag and towel to!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

I'd be interested in going in on this but not for a week or two around Sept 14th. Have to try it out and see if i'll go on a regular basis. Presuming its the one at the KCR ye?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Time2GetFit

Yeah I'd be interested in that offer.........can we find a 3rd person? Need to move quick on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I'd be interested in going in on this but not for a week or two around Sept 14th. Have to try it out and see if i'll go on a regular basis. Presuming its the one at the KCR ye?

I'd be looking to do it around the same time.

Right so we need one more person! me and Timetogetfit so far.....

by the 14th September this offer will be gone lads, its only valid till Friday! its only 265euro until January 2010!!

If a third person wants in, pm me and timetogetfit PM me and we can arrange to meet down at KCR today or tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Time2GetFit

If we get a 3rd Gary how does this evening sound 7 bells? Anyone else interetsed? Your saving 90quid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭hoppo254

Good Gym too , shame it does be PACKED. They have been doing similar offers for the past few months.

When i worked for a rival gym we had heard rumours that aul Ben Dunne was only supposed to sell so many memberships given an evaluation of safety regulations for having so many people in the building at one time, but he just kept selling safe in the knowledge that most people will only attend for a few weeks then quit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement