Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comreg throws in the towel again

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

You seem surprised, I'm not:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭clohamon

The admission that they have no money for enforcement is surprising.

Has anyone told the EU commissioner?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

There's been something in the news lately that Eircom are dropping LLU charges http://www.enn.ie/story/show/10124743 I hope this is why Comreg dropped the obligation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Is that just the ancillary charges (e.g. all the one-off site-survey type of charges), or does that include line share? I'm guessing it's the former, while ComReg continue their full consultation on the latter, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

cgarvey wrote: »
    Is that just the ancillary charges (e.g. all the one-off site-survey type of charges), or does that include line share? I'm guessing it's the former, while ComReg continue their full consultation on the latter, no?

I'm not certain, I was kind of expecting someone here to post everything wrong with what they're doing, I don't know what most of the charges relate to. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

Ancillary charges are things like, connection charges, porting charges, disconnection charges, site survey requests for access to exchanges - all relating to LLU....long long list :)

It's a good first step but a long way to go.

there is a full LLU pricing review ongoing currently - if anyone fancies a stab at answering it, you can find it here (reply date has been extended)

http://www.comreg.ie/_fileupload/publications/ComReg0856.pdf

Advertisement