Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOGAN KNOWS BEST............?!?!

Options
  • 27-08-2008 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

........DOES HE BOLLOCKS!

His 17 year old son Nick was indicted as an adult on four criminal charges on November 7, 2007.

On November 20, 2007, his wife Linda filed for divorce.

And his daughter's recording career has gone down the tubes.

Anyone else have any other proof television HAS BEEN LYING TO US?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

In his defence!!
    oldscoil wrote: »
    ........DOES HE BOLLOCKS!

His 17 year old son Nick was indicted as an adult on four criminal charges on November 7, 2007.
    The hulk brought that spoilt brat to a cop station about the dangers of driving fast and was shown a video about the dangers of driving.
    On November 20, 2007, his wife Linda filed for divorce.

Well she was a bit of a tramp, but hulk has now hooked up with one of his daughters friends(Go Hulk)
    And his daughter's recording career has gone down the tubes.

Well Hulk moved the whole family to Miami to help her career, not his fault she would'ent even qualify for Your a star!

Why do I know this???:confused: I don't even like the Guy, (His real name is Gene)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Namesco wrote: »
    Why do I know this???:confused:

Good question :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Namesco wrote:
    Well she was a bit of a tramp, but hulk has now hooked up with one of his daughters friends(Go Hulk)

I am always suspicious of the over-protective types... for ages he doesn't want even boys her age anywhere near her and then he (what is he 60?) goes and bangs some other father's daughter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

I read that Linda actually hooked up and is still hooking up with one of Brooke's 19 year old friends. Brooke isn't taking it too well.
    Don't blame her!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Brooke know's best is a way better show
    Although it seems that Hulk has too much time on his hands since losing Linda.
    He is always hanging around Brooke's place and hanging out with that friend of his

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Anyone else have any other proof television HAS BEEN LYING TO US?

The whole show is one big work. He pretty much admitted it during the trial of his son.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,784 ✭✭✭✭Basq

In Hogan's defence..

One of the best films ever made!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Linda Hogan’s new 19-year old boyfriend, Charley Hill and people who think of Brooke Hogan, his daughter, look-alike girlfriend, Jennifer McDaniel. Hulk Hogan did not respond.

20-year-old Brooke Hogan does not approve of her mother’s relationship with a 19 year old, in fact she’s “totally freaked out” over it.

Linda Hogan & Her 19 Year Old Boyfriend - Photo1447c.hIB5w-.jpg

Brooke recently told E News,

Brooke also said that Linda’s new boyfriend is Charley Hill (19), one of Nick Hogan’s classmates. She went on to say,

“I went to school with him. He was a grade under me…Me and Nick know him well. Me and Nick are two years apart, and he was right between us (in school).”

That’s actually pretty damn creepy — dating someone that is the same age as your children.

Hulk Hogan isn’t doing much better, with his Brooke Hogan look-alike girlfriend.

Aren't Americans great? Hogan and his TV show, What next a campaign by Hogan telling people never take steroids because he hasn't?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

In his defence!!

Why do I know this???:confused: I don't even like the Guy, (His real name is Gene)

Terry, not Gene.

Both horrendous names.

I read online that the divorce was to split their wealth so when they got sued by the guy the son put in hospital they wouldn't lose so much.

Brooke Hogan is an idiot. Sold out Hulk saying he hit the Mam, and then when the Mam started dating a toyboy she cut her out of her life and went running back to daddy.

Anyone see the pictures of Hulk rubbing sunscreen on Brooke's ass? Creeeepy!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The Hogan's are F**ked up. Whatever happened to nice normal reality television series' about families, like the Osbournes?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Hulk Hogan is his wrestling/acting name his real name is Terry Bollea why does the rest of family call themselves Hogan?

How much surgery has Linda and Brooke had?

BTW but shows are crap

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

JP Liz wrote: »
    Hulk Hogan is his wrestling/acting name his real name is Terry Bollea why does the rest of family call themselves Hogan?

They don't. That's just Brooke's stage name. The (ex) wife goes by Linda Bollea. And I assume in school the kids were called by their real name.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 kaizer05

If you want to see how what happened when nick crashed his car with his friend john who was seriously brain damaged just go to youtube and click here and here is hulk hogan on larry king trying to defend himself and his son,its unbelievable he said that nicks mate john must have pissed god off,truly sick people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I am starting to believe that not everybody loves raymond.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭nycman

tbh wrote: »
    I am starting to believe that not everybody loves raymond.

I dont get it.

Brooke Hogan looks like a man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Bare in mind this is a man who made his fortune from shouting catchphrases at cameras, shooting up on steroids and rolling around in the nip with other half-naked men.

What exactly do you expect from him?

Advertisement