Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would we do if there were no CT?

Options
  • 27-08-2008 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

I was just counting how often I check this website to see if there are any new posts. I have to admit 3 times a day is almost as much as I check my mails. Therefore I had to ask myself what if there were no CT. ( I am not crazy just like to argue!)

Everybody would live in peace and harmony?
    Would we discuss how flat or how round the world is (depending on what counts that day:P), drink beer and discuss rates at the stock market?

How would a world look like? Truth and honesty ruling together in harmony? Is that even possible?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

hehe just like another catch-all simplification that people use to try and explain everything: if there was no CT, we would have to invent one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭buddyonair

Kama wrote: »
    we would have to invent one.

sounds like a CT already? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

buddyonair wrote: »
    I was just counting how often I check this website to see if there are any new posts. I have to admit 3 times a day is almost as much as I check my mails. Therefore I had to ask myself what if there were no CT. ( I am not crazy just like to argue!)

It would appear that you're suggesting the frequency you check this forum is somehow correlated to the existence of CTs.
    Everybody would live in peace and harmony?
    Absolutely. Its a well-known fact that this is, in fact, what has happened throughout history, except when CTs upset the apple-cart.

Advertisement