Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Season 24 - Sky 1

Options
  • 27-08-2008 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

I see clips of 24 in the new Sky One Autumn preview... does anyone know when its starting and if its Season 7??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭nehpets5555

the full new season starts in january in the usa so sometime around that , but in october (i think) theres like , a mini series called 24:Exile , which basically shows what Jack did between last season and this season

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

24: Exile is a full length movie, and is out on 23rd November in the States (no doubt here in the week that follows). The new series will start in January, and will continue on from where the movie left off.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭nehpets5555

Oh really? nice one , cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I really hope Exile gets leaked.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Sherifu wrote: »
    I really hope Exile gets leaked.

Your dedication to the show that you're clearly such a big fan of is impressive :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Bard wrote: »
    Your dedication to the show that you're clearly such a big fan of is impressive :rolleyes:
    Thank you kindly. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭jackdaw

24 Exile , is it for cinema release?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

jackdaw wrote: »
    24 Exile , is it for cinema release?
    Nope, TV only. But it'll probably be on DVD by Christmas too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 york

hey 24 season 7 is on monday 12th at 9pm on sky one

Advertisement