Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE 2 ad spoilers!!

Options
  • 27-08-2008 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Just watching tv last night when an add came on for prison break.

Normal scenes for most of it but then a massive spoiler
    Psycho bitch tells Micheal that she only faked Sarahs death and that she s still alive
    in the middle of it.

WTF are they thinking.

It was prob the cliffhanger of the first episode.

:mad::mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

AFAIK this is the same promo used by FOX in the states.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

They did something similairly stupid for the final episode of the Sopranos. Showed Phil Leotardo being whacked in the ad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Gretchin says to Michael that she fabricated the whole thing. Even though I already knew that Sarah was still alive its still spoils it for those who didn't know.

Apparently theres also a scene where
    Linc and Bellick are put together to do a job or else they face being sent back to prison. If Linc ends up back in prison and Michael is forced to rescue him again I think I may just stop watching the show altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

glenjamin wrote: »
    Gretchin says to Michael that she fabricated the whole thing. Even though I already knew that Sarah was still alive its still spoils it for those who didn't know.

Apparently theres also a scene where
    Linc and Bellick are put together to do a job or else they face being sent back to prison. If Linc ends up back in prison and Michael is forced to rescue him again I think I may just stop watching the show altogether.

and you ruined it for people who read your post, come on you even put spoiler quotes in the second part!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

danniemcq wrote: »
    and you ruined it for people who read your post, come on you even put spoiler quotes in the second part!

Im sorry I read that post now lol. Didn't look at any of the spoilers don't want to ruin it. I really can't wait for the very first episode!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Oops, didn't realise what I did, sorry! Wasn't thinking.

glenjamin wrote: »
    Oops, didn't realise what I did, sorry! Wasn't thinking.

Ah I'll forgive ya this once :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Quick correction it was actually on Sky One, was telling my brother about it when the ****ing thing came on and ruined it for him too.

Its out to get us I tells ya!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

yeah thats what i thought cause the RTE2 one just shows clips from last season, and don't worry you didn't ruin it for me, stupid zoo magazine done that :(

yeah thats what i thought cause the RTE2 one just shows clips from last season, and don't worry you didn't ruin it for me, stupid zoo magazine done that :(

I'll take that as a warning not too look at that so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭v10

Yeah but if you check out the programme info in the sky epg for RTE2's Prison Break it says:
    Michaels' quest for revenge takes him and Lincoln to Los Angeles, but his crusade for is thrown into crisis when he learns that Sara is still alive

.. ruined it for me .. ba$tards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Suzdub

Yeah,

Got the Irish Indo this morning as it says exactly the same thing about Sara. So lots of Prison Break fans aren't happy, hope its a new actress.:mad:

Suz

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Tim131

I know its kinda OT. But was anyone watchin the 2-parter on RTE and just as the second one began, the credits rolled, and had the name of a certain actor who we didn't know who had been killed.

Character -
    Grechin, we didn't know if she'd been shot or not. but the credits kinda told us she would be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Or that she was being credited for her appearances in Sara's flashbacks which is what we see her in long before we see her alive at the end of the episode??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

sky ads are bad too esp the sky magazine. Hate watching fx too for dexter spoilers prior to me catching up on the series. I think all spoiler ads should be banned, same as movie trailers to a certain extent.

Advertisement