Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Tuning Veerrrry Old Mitsibishi TV!

Options
  • 26-08-2008 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

We've a very old Mitsibishi tv (CT-21M2LM) without the original remote. Theres only 6 buttons on the front - Power, Menu and 2 channel and 2 volume but menu seems to only do contrast etc.
    Any idea on how I could tune it to terrestrial!

Theres a vcr connected to it also - is it possible to tune it through this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,493 ✭✭✭✭guil

ha whats this to do with computers

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Mmcd wrote: »
    We've a very old Mitsibishi tv (CT-21M2LM) without the original remote. Theres only 6 buttons on the front - Power, Menu and 2 channel and 2 volume but menu seems to only do contrast etc.
    Any idea on how I could tune it to terrestrial!

Theres a vcr connected to it also - is it possible to tune it through this?

Thanks
    Is there a flap that might drop down at the front of the TV, behind which will be tuning buttons? Some Mitsi TV's did have this, many others relied solely on the remote for tuning.

You could use the VCR alright, connect VCR to the TV via a scart lead, assuming TV has a scart socket!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I think this is the most appropriate place for it :) Moved from Computers & Technology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Smallcats

you could try and buy one of them cheap pound city controllers cause sometimes they will tune the tele but its pot luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭kagni

Do a search for the model number on Google.
    There are loads of sites that where you can download the instruction manual for a fee, usually around $10-15.
    Also lots of sites where you can order a replacement remote.

• Advertisement
Advertisement