Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silvercrest 4Gb USB stick 14.99 at Lidl

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭green123

good value, but not great
    that price and less is available online all the time
    http://www.mx2.co.uk/default.asp?part=PEN4GBC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

green123 wrote: »
    good value, but not great
    that price and less is available online all the time
    http://www.mx2.co.uk/default.asp?part=PEN4GBC
    Damnit, I bought that exact same model USB stick for €50 in PC World last year :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭savemejebus

wonder what the data transfer(read/write) speeds are like on these. There are lots of cheap usb drives out there, the trouble is most take an age to copy over files

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

My "friend" Neil Crowley owes me a 4GB memory stick.

I copied some movies for him on my original 4GB stick and he agreed to buy me another one if anything happens while he transfered the files onto his computer.

Of course he broke it and I'm still waiting on a replacement.

Maybe if I send him this thread he might buy it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 schubi

jayteecork wrote: »
    My "friend" Neil Crowley owes me a 4GB memory stick.

I copied some movies for him on my original 4GB stick and he agreed to buy me another one if anything happens while he transfered the files onto his computer.

Of course he broke it and I'm still waiting on a replacement.

Maybe if I send him this thread he might buy it for me.

Or maybe someone involved with the film industry found this thread just like I did and you'll get visitors in black suits soon. :-) you might have been better off spending the 15 euro on a new stick after all. ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭leex

PC World currently have a Sandisk 4gb for 19.99euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

zynaps wrote: »
    Damnit, I bought that exact same model USB stick for €50 in PC World last year :mad:

Last year? You might have something to complain about if you bought it last week, lol. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

wonder what the data transfer(read/write) speeds are like on these.

i'm wondering the same. I'll pick one up on Thomas street on my lunch and get back to you, 2meg/sec + write speed and i'll be happy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

i'm wondering the same. I'll pick one up on Thomas street on my lunch and get back to you, 2meg/sec + write speed and i'll be happy

I wish you luck, I was in Lidl Mullingar at 10.20am and they were all gone...

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Aldi sticks two fingers up at Lidl with it's 4Gb USB flash drive for €10.99 :D

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Diarmey

Aldi:o

Advertisement