Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plantronics 220

Options
  • 26-08-2008 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I have this bluetooth headset thing which worked fine on my old samsung. I have now upgraded to Samsung Tocco and it can't find it. I also have tried to connect a nokia to it and it doesn't find it - anyone know how I can connect it to the tocco or am I going to have to get a new bluetooth as I hate the headphones, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

cluelessx2 wrote: »
    I have this bluetooth headset thing which worked fine on my old samsung. I have now upgraded to Samsung Tocco and it can't find it. I also have tried to connect a nokia to it and it doesn't find it - anyone know how I can connect it to the tocco or am I going to have to get a new bluetooth as I hate the headphones, thanks.

Is ther bluetooth version on the headset higher than the bluetooth version on your phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭cluelessx2

I have no idea, but I doubt it since the new phone is really new, and the old phone is 3 years old and it works on that one.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

To be able to find it in the new phone you probably need to pair the headset again so the phones can find it, if you just look with your phone for the headset it won't find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭cluelessx2

Again, hate to be thick, but how on earth do I do that?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Hi

you can check your manual, but if you don't have it you can get a copy online.

• Advertisement
Advertisement