Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little Help Please....!!

Options
  • 26-08-2008 2:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Last year when the IPO was on in dublin, u had to reg for the tournament online.. This was a disaster for me and this is how.. I used a credit card and lodged money on the Mermaid Poker site so that i would be able sign up for the tournament... When i lodged the money on, they freezed my account and i was unable 2 reg for the tournament.. I have send them numerous emails about the situation and got no reply.. They said when i rang them, that i would be refunded the money in six months as i was unable 2 get them the credit card details they needed in time... That was ok but i still havent recieved any money and they wont answer my emails... Can any1 suggest anything or did anybody have any of the same problems....?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

SandBerg wrote: »
    Last year when the IPO was on in dublin, u had to reg for the tournament online.. This was a disaster for me and this is how.. I used a credit card and lodged money on the Mermaid Poker site so that i would be able sign up for the tournament... When i lodged the money on, they freezed my account and i was unable 2 reg for the tournament.. I have send them numerous emails about the situation and got no reply.. They said when i rang them, that i would be refunded the money in six months as i was unable 2 get them the credit card details they needed in time... That was ok but i still havent recieved any money and they wont answer my emails... Can any1 suggest anything or did anybody have any of the same problems....?

Hi there,

If you email; stephen(at)pokerireland.ie with your username, first and last name, date of birth and any other relevant details I will get it sorted for you asap.

Mermaid are normally very good with this type of stuff but this year BoylePoker.com are the sponsors so if you don't have a credit card etc its not a problem as you can lodge and withdraw through any of their shops.

Many thanks,
    Stephen Mc Lean.

Advertisement