Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess who's coming back for 1 ep next season [**SPOILERS**]

Options
  • 25-08-2008 9:16pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Read about it here or the important bit below:
    Michelle Rodriguez, arguably one of the more polarizing personalities to have ever gotten Lost, is returning to the show this season, multiple sources confirm to me exclusively.

Details of her comeback are, not surprisingly, shrouded in secrecy, but here's what I can tell you:

• Rodriguez is back for one episode, most likely this season's second. As a result, the risk to Hawaii's roadways is said to be minimal.

• Given that Ana Lucia's bullet-riddled body is probably entering the final stage of rigor mortis, conventional Lost wisdom (if there is such a thing) points to her appearing in someone's flashback or via hallucination.

Okay so she wasn't the most popular of Lost characters but I think it'll be pretty cool to see Anna-Lucia again. I love the way the show can bring back old characters like this.

What do ya think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

great, good character.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I really don't like her. At all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

As an actress I like her but I didnt like her character ... so ..... meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Sounds good enough, will be interesting to see what capacity she appears in.

Now if only we'd see a bit more of a certain other character who died just a little later....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 daz249

When is the next series being televised in UK/Ireland?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

daz249 wrote: »
    When is the next series being televised in UK/Ireland?
    Early February sometime, same as the U.S..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Oh so its a fair bit off yet, with the 5th season of stargate atlantis recently starting and prison break on very soon im sure waiting 5 months wont be much of a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Cool I liked her. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Muttley_666

1huge1 wrote: »
    Oh so its a fair bit off yet, with the 5th season of stargate atlantis recently starting and prison break on very soon im sure waiting 5 months wont be much of a problem.

I think the point made above re: prison break is a good one. RTE, to their credit, try not to overload us with too many programmes at once. So, I think Lost fans - wait until PB finishes on RTE before the return of Lost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 david2.8i

cant wait.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

If they rewrote the story so that Ecko didn't die, then id be happy :P

Advertisement