Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GIFTS

• 25-08-2008 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey, was wondering if anyone had any secent ideas for a gift for a 26 year old work colleague whos leaving on thursday?? I'm in charge of it and i have no idea.....HELP DESPERATELY NEEDED!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 alennon1

is that a no so??????

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Sorry. You posted it in the wrong forum earlier. I just moved it to an appropriate one for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭**Caroline**

Is the colleague a woman or a man? Can't go wrong with flowers/jewellery for a woman! For a man, hmmm a man would prob be a little bit harder to buy for, a voucher? (although that's a bit impersonal) Plus what sort of budget you looking at?

woman, 26....bit eclectic in her tastes if you get me....think it will be around €90....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭**Caroline**

Does she have her own place? You could get a crystal vase or photoframe or something if she does?? Still think flowers are a nice touch! If all else fails, you could pick up a set from the bodyshop or somewhere. If she's into all the girly pamper-yourself stuff you could give a voucher for a salon/hair dressers?

yea thats the thing though she wouldnt be into all that....and shes going back to college so dunno if a crystal vase would work.....is a voucher too impersonal?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Thread is 5 years old. Kevin Brooks please check the dates before bumping an old thread. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement