If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact

Tap Head Inserts

  • 25-08-2008 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭


    Im looking for a replacement part for my kitchen tap. Where the water comes out of the faucet theres usually a plastic or steel insert that screws into the head of the tap to control the water flow. The existing plastic one is on its last legs and im looking for a steel one. Ive just been to a plumbing supplies shop and they said that you cant get them separately, just as part of the whole tap setup. However im sure there are bound to be some places that they are available...

    Anyone know of any such places? Ive tried eBay with no luck but i dont know what they are called so maybe im searching for the wrong thing. "tap head insert" didnt reap any hits!

    Any suggestions much appreciated...


    Tap Head