Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

break in

Options
  • 25-08-2008 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

hi, just wondering if anyone has had any car break in's in Drogheda area over weekend or last week or so?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭gipi

There was an attempted break-in of a car in Wheaton Hall last Sunday night (not last night) - not mine, thankfully. Car alarm went off, owner came out of home and gave chase. Youth skipped fence at the end of the estate and disappeared into Roschoill.

The car owner told me a few days later that the same youth was nabbed allegedly taking radios from the taxis parked behind the town centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 harobed

thanks there seems to be a surge in reported break ins for car stereos a neighbour of mine reported this yesterday after hers was taken

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kittenz

Yeah a mate of mine had their van broken into the weekend before last in Martello Village... Work tools were taken... Break in's seem to be getting more frequent. :(

Advertisement