Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Charger converter

Options
  • 25-08-2008 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi
    I was wondering if anybody knows where to get a converter to convert the older larger nokia charger ends to the newer phones, i have found them online but they cost €5+p&p and the phone shops do not have them anymore.

Ann marie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭paconnors

try fonevolts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

cpw sells them afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

check dealextreme.com

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3867

$1.90 inc delivery.

Problem solved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

jmccrohan wrote: »
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3867

$1.90 inc delivery.

Problem solved.
    Delivery time approx 2 weeks but you can't really go wrong at that price.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Random wrote: »
    Delivery time approx 2 weeks but you can't really go wrong at that price.

Yea, i order and forget about it. It is a pleasant surprise then when it does arrive :)

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

Phonevolts have them for 0.01 on a special at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Yep, much better price here on phonevolts.

It's only one per customer and shipping is a fiver, but you can pick up your order from their shiop in town for FREE!

1c is pretty much free, just ordered one myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

Still in plentiful supply in Vodafone stores.
    9.99 though.
    You cant really go wrong with 1c as posted above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Yep, much better price here on phonevolts.

It's only one per customer and shipping is a fiver, but you can pick up your order from their shiop in town for FREE!

1c is pretty much free, just ordered one myself.

I see the title says STRICLY 1 PER CUSTOMER - OFFERS ENDS VERY SOON - DONT MISS OUT! - ONLINE SALE ONLY, CANNOT BE PURCHASED IN OUR SHOP FOR THIS PRICE.

• Advertisement

whisht wrote: »
    I see the title says STRICLY 1 PER CUSTOMER - OFFERS ENDS VERY SOON - DONT MISS OUT! - ONLINE SALE ONLY, CANNOT BE PURCHASED IN OUR SHOP FOR THIS PRICE.
    Yes, it can only be purchased online. But when choosing delivery method, you can choose to pick it up from the shop. At least I could, but strangely the payment hasn't gone through yet, might throw them an email.

Will let you know how I get on.

Yes, it can only be purchased online. But when choosing delivery method, you can choose to pick it up from the shop. At least I could, but strangely the payment hasn't gone through yet, might throw them an email.

Will let you know how I get on.
    Quick update: They've held my order pending further payment of 5 euro postage.

Think I'll cancel the order to be honest. Might order it again if I'm ever getting a batch of stuff, but it's not worth a fiver on it's own.

I was getting worried dealextreme was gonna be undercut :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

They're essentially charging you €4.69 for the adapter (€5.00 postage when it only costs 32c for a stamp, and then 1c for the adapter ..). Not that great a deal but I'm sure it's quicker than deal extreme and cheaper than CPW so probably not bad in that regard.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭pjjk90

dealextreme.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 M_G_M_T

pjjk90 wrote: »
    dealextreme.com

Got mine off there, perfect!

Advertisement