Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Master League Length???

Options
  • 25-08-2008 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

My housemate and I were talking about this last night, how far into the future have you played your master league?? I've only played mine into 2016 but surely there are probably people who have played it alot longer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭pesireland

Lone Wolf wrote: »
    My housemate and I were talking about this last night, how far into the future have you played your master league?? I've only played mine into 2016 but surely there are probably people who have played it alot longer.

2016 damn that must have taken a while, i think ive only ever played about 4-5 seasons, got all the best players and the game got to easy so got bored.

Hopefully pes09 master league will keep me happy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I wouldn't get your hopes up! it's exactly the same apart from negotiations apparently.... right down to the ancient looking menus! the lazy bleeders.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Paddo81

The furtheset ive ever got to in any MLeague of any PES game is the 4th season, but usually only into the 3rd. Once Ive brought My team of wasters into the big league, strengthened them and then won everything, I usually lose interest until the next iteration

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭pesireland

I wouldn't get your hopes up! it's exactly the same apart from negotiations apparently.... right down to the ancient looking menus! the lazy bleeders.....

Damn Konami, they have to be the biggest bunch of lazy you know whats going, they would proparbly do well working for the council :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

pesireland wrote: »
    they would proparbly do well working for the council :D

Too right!

On another note, I think your location explains Torres's less than fantastic form so far this season (that extra weight in his undies!) :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,055 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Never get too far into ML mode, just gets tedious.

I reckon Become a Legend will take up most of my time with the new version.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

In PES 6 got through about 4 seasons with a team of my own creation, got bored, started a new one with United. 4 seasons in, got bored, started a new one with Sporting (as U.D.A. weren't in it until last year). 4 seasons in, got bored, then I couldn't be arsed after that... So if I just kept with my first team, *hometown* GFC :), I would have went into 2019, I think.

¡Mountain Lips, love the subscripion!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

I got to 2012 in the current PES until I stupidly ran out of money by making 2 bids on the last day of negotiations, I thought not a hope in hell that they would both be accepted, they were and since I had auto save turned on, game over! :( writing this had brough back some bad memories I might cry

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

jebuz wrote: »
    I got to 2012 in the current PES until I stupidly ran out of money by making 2 bids on the last day of negotiations, I thought not a hope in hell that they would both be accepted, they were and since I had auto save turned on, game over! :( writing this had brough back some bad memories I might cry

Let me be the first to say......OUCH :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Enda89

I usually just play until it gets to the point where I win every game in the season.

Currently in 2013 in PES08 and am 3 games short of winning every single game (cup games included, top player diff.). This is the only Pro Evo I've actually managed it on, but I've gotton pretty close on previous games.

Also I know a m8 who played until 2022 or something mad, but he plays 5 mins games so that explains it I guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I only manage to go onto the 3rd or 4th season as well, it's ridiculous that there's not even an option to let you move leagues when a campaign is over that would add 3 seasons onto the longevity of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭murfo

this is the first one since they introduced master league that i haven't played more than 5 seasons in the ML, god i hope they go back to basics with 2009 and get the gameplay spot on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Enda89 wrote: »
    I usually just play until it gets to the point where I win every game in the season.

Currently in 2013 in PES08 and am 3 games short of winning every single game (cup games included, top player diff.). This is the only Pro Evo I've actually managed it on, but I've gotton pretty close on previous games.

That's exactly what I do.

Just finished 2014 and 2015 with all wins except with a draw in each season. After I eventually accomplish that, I'll try to win all games and concede no goals but I can imagine that proving a little more difficult.

Advertisement