Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CelticWarFighters Clan Recruiting

Options
  • 25-08-2008 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Removed my topic, worse site for spam. if a mod reads this,remove the whole topic, and clamp down on some members... realy people should write worth while posts and not the rubbish that followed below after my clan recruitment post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

boggiemanx wrote: »
    Ireland's xbox 360 clan, Where gamers share their passion for the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 games. Get the latest news and interact with the community on the forums,groups, blogs, also up on GameBattles. so head on over to us and meet the members, cya on xboxlive ;)

http://celticwarfighters.com

Boo! Propaganda, Indoctrination. Down with that sort of thing, careful now! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭briambi

what seems to be the problem? am i not allowed to recruit? how come theres always on fool that makes stupid responses, mod please remove these, so people that are realy interested in joining a clan can comment, these kinda people should be kickedfrom posting, idiot :P

delete the the last 2 comments please....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Yea the simple fact you have a website setup for this is good. shows your serious about it. If I had no friends that played the xbox all the time like myself id join ya but I do so yeah.. :pac:

best of luck with it!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

what seems to be the problem? am i not allowed to recruit? how come theres always on fool that makes stupid responses, mod please remove these, so people that are realy interested in joining a clan can comment, these kinda people should be kickedfrom posting, idiot :P

delete the the last 2 comments please....

Would you ever feckoff, I wasnt been serious, stop crying. :rolleyes:

dazftw wrote: »
    Yea the simple fact you have a website setup for this is good. shows your serious about it. If I had no friends that played the xbox all the time like myself id join ya but I do so yeah.. :pac:

best of luck with it!
    very good, thanks man, ur always welcome anyway to drop in, if your in a clan already, u can challange us... or just browse the members and play with new people onlive... thanks for your comment :D

• Advertisement

FreeOSCAR wrote: »
    Would you ever feckoff, I wasnt been serious, stop crying. :rolleyes:
    no1 listens to people if theres notting good too say. u might have ment it as a joke but- jesus growup, and watch ur comments on the next post u read, some people just wana read and not see
    Boo! Propaganda, Indoctrination. Down with that sort of thing, careful now!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Spam tbh.

no1 listens to people if theres notting good too say. u might have ment it as a joke but- jesus growup, and watch ur comments on the next post u read, some people just wana read and not see

Sorry Dad. Good luck with teh clanz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

no1

Does that mean the best? as in number one?

Ahh, i see, it's that crappy text speak! of course......

Does that mean the best? as in number one?

Ahh, i see, it's that crappy text speak! of course......
    as u cant understand, no1/ no one, jesus.. worse site for spam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

as u cant understand, no1/ no one, jesus.. worse site for spam

I wish he meant NO. 1! THat would be really funny!

Ah hahaha lolzers!!! :D I think you mean "nobody"....

The Nobody Clan!!!! :D ... awww rofl...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Maybe if you read the charter first you'd see you are not allowed advertise your site here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Removed my topic, worse site for spam. if a mod reads this,remove the whole topic, and clamp down on some members... realy people should write worth while posts and not the rubbish that followed below after my clan recruitment post.

Jesus man, you could do with some lessons in grammar and the like. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

128641823943507354.jpg

LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

If it wasn't called Celticblahblah, there wouldn't be any hassle.

There are numerous clans already called by this name. It just looks like they are being ripped off...again.

Call it something original please. Do some research as to who and what is out there, before designing a site and "recruiting".

Other than that, good luck, the more the merrier.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Yawn, Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement