Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jing gong g36c problem

Options
  • 24-08-2008 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

okay so i got myself a jg g36c recently from tony in eirsoft and i think its great! but with a problem i think. heres what i do, i pick up the rifle, i slot the magazine in, i turn it on full auto (rapid fire) then i wind up the magazine fully and fire. it fires about 10-15 BB's then makes louder "bangs" and does not fire any BB's then i wind it up and it works again... for another 10-15 bb's.

Im not sure if this is normal but if its not then what should i do?:(

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

you have to keep winding the magazine until it makes a kinda "snap" noise, you'll feel it too., it takes about 30 seconds of constant winding til its fully sprung.,

• Registered Users Posts: 14,577 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

okay so i got myself a jg g36c recently from tony in eirsoft and i think its great! but with a problem i think. heres what i do, i pick up the rifle, i slot the magazine in, i turn it on full auto (rapid fire) then i wind up the magazine fully and fire. it fires about 10-15 BB's then makes louder "bangs" and does not fire any BB's then i wind it up and it works again... for another 10-15 bb's.

Im not sure if this is normal but if its not then what should i do?:(

Your not winding it enough, ya have to keep winding it to you hear loud

clicks coming from the mag, they'll be louder than the normal winding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

thanks both of yas! i just tried it out and it worked grand! how did i not realise?

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

thanks both of yas! i just tried it out and it worked grand! how did i not realise?

Get yourself some mid-cap mags; they are cheap and you'll never have to wind again.
    Star do some good ones which work perfectly with the JG G36C. You can get them off ebay.

vanaras ones are cheaper and have trades too., feed perfectly in the jg g36c :)

• Advertisement

vtec wrote: »
    vanaras ones are cheaper and have trades too., feed perfectly in the jg g36c :)

True but they're only 100 rnd mags, Star mags have 140 rnds. :rolleyes:

the star wont feed with 140rds in it,,. and the vanaras are 120.,.,

vtec wrote: »
    the star wont feed with 140rds in it,,. and the vanaras are 120.,.,

The vanaras are advertised as 100 rnd.
    I've had no problem with the star mags but admit I haven't counted exactly what I've gotten into them. I'm not too bothered if it isn't the full 140 as I have 5 and two hi-caps on standby :)

edit: ... could also go for the 1000 rnd mags
    http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=2689
    or the laylax 5000 rnd mag:
    http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=83_84_89&products_id=1462&zenid=d739746c632c25ebc167625c46cf6ded

Advertisement