Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DV2010 and Green card info!!! (Please help)

Options
  • 24-08-2008 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Can any who has ever entered the USA through the diversity lottery please post as much info as possible including dates on which you recieve letters, green card itself, moved into the USA and any other info you may be able to recall, I have been searching for ages but it really difficult to find genuine info so please help out and post as much as possible.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Benedict XVI

Can any who has ever entered the USA through the diversity lottery please post as much info as possible including dates on which you recieve letters, green card itself, moved into the USA and any other info you may be able to recall, I have been searching for ages but it really difficult to find genuine info so please help out and post as much as possible.

Thanks

This info is 10 years old and all procesing was done in the US, but it may be useful

1. Applied DV in Nov 1997
    2. Got notification April 1998
    3. Started processing Jan 1999 (this was actually about 2 months earlier that I should have started processing due to other circumstances)
    4. Did interview April 1999
    5. Got Green Card in post early 2000

Advertisement