Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M50 bridge collapse...

Options
  • 24-08-2008 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭

So yesterday while on my way home a section of a bridge on the M11 southbound just before the Bray North exit ad fallen off, it had just happened, my wife was driving and i took my small cam out of the glovebox and got a snap...
    5e3e19e401.jpg
    Now it wasn't a good snap and the rain was bad so I dropped the wife home, turned around to see if I could get another one. Got back to the scene just as the cops arrived so I pulled over to get a shot and also went on top of the bride to check out the damage
    f54d2d4331.jpg

Apparantly a truck hit the bridge, on the front here
    c1047572c8.jpg

and then tore off the section at the back
    f16d9479cf.jpg

Now after all that, I came straight home - sent an email off the all the papers, told them where it happened, showed them pics - Got no reply but every paper has got the details wrong yesterday evening and today, some saying it was on the M50 - others saying it was a new foot bridge...

Morons :rolleyes:
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement