Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hut: 10% off this weekend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,834 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep, posted already - here!

Good value for 'Six Feet Under'!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

basquille wrote: »
    Yep, posted already - here!

Good value for 'Six Feet Under'!

Well I think it deserves a thread of its own.:)

The Hut kicks play.com's ass. Cheaper prices, free delivery, and you can order in sterling.
    Plus electricals can be mailed to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

jayteecork wrote: »

The Hut kicks play.com's ass. Cheaper prices, free delivery, and you can order in sterling.

Jaytee(brother)-I already gave this a thread of its own plus it was I who ordered six feet under.

lindtee wrote: »
    Jaytee(brother)-I already gave this a thread of its own plus it was I who ordered six feet under.

on my behalf. :)

Project Gotham racing 4 should be just over 10 euro delivered with the code:
    http://www.thehut.com/hut/8629137.product

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭ixtlan

jayteecork wrote: »

Are you sure it's free delivery? Quoting their site...

Delivery is free on any orders placed to addresses inside the UK.

There is a charge of 99p per item on deliveries to any countries within the EU.

I have bought from them and they did charge 99p... but yes they are a good site.

Ix.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭hurleyd

I placed an order with them this weekend and they didn't charge me for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

hurleyd wrote: »
    I placed an order with them this weekend and they didn't charge me for delivery.

They started charging the 99p delivery for Irish orders a few months ago. Not sure how you got away with it.

I just tried to use the voucher code and it told me it was invalid (double checked the spelling). Same thing with Sendit.com's "WELCOME10" (£1 off) coupon. Don't know what I am doing wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭hurleyd

Mizu_Ger wrote: »
    They started charging the 99p delivery for Irish orders a few months ago. Not sure how you got away with it.

I just tried to use the voucher code and it told me it was invalid (double checked the spelling). Same thing with Sendit.com's "WELCOME10" (£1 off) coupon. Don't know what I am doing wrong.

I know they started charging for delivery, I stopped using them because of it, but with the discount voucher I thought to buy the stuff anyway and was pleasantly surprised to see the no fee for delivery.

The discount voucher no longer works now.

Order Number Order Date Total Items Delivery Total Cost
    **** 23-Aug-2008 03:19AM 5 £0.00 £53.34

Advertisement