Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I store movies on Windows Media Player 11

Options
  • 23-08-2008 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I normally add movies onto the media player sync list in media player 10, then add them to my portable movie device. Since I now have Vista, it won't allow me to download mp10 only 11, which doesn't seem to have an option to sync movies. Maybe there is a way of installing wmp 10 onto vista that someone could enlighten me with.:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭ewj1978

I normally add movies onto the media player sync list in media player 10, then add them to my portable movie device. Since I now have Vista, it won't allow me to download mp10 only 11, which doesn't seem to have an option to sync movies. Maybe there is a way of installing wmp 10 onto vista that someone could enlighten me with.:(

did you look here?

media player help

Advertisement