Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turnkey rentals - BB or Drogheda - anyone else had problems??

Options
  • 23-08-2008 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭

Hello all,

I am trying to track down people who have had problems with Turnkey rentals in either Balbriggan or Drogheda. I have had an absolute nightmare, and would not recommend this shower to my worst enemy. from this and other forums I have discovered that I am not alone, and they have been pi$$ing people off left right and centre.

I am taking action against them, and if anyone else has also had a bad experience with them would be greatful if you would contact me or PM me. Solidarity and all that. Also it makes a stronger case against their licence. I am prepared to do most of the legwork and collating of information, but as i know I am not the only one, I want to get otehr names and stories to hit them where it hurts.

anyone who has had problems with them - either as a LL or a renter - please contact me. Those of you who have had problems with them on a letting/management side may be able to get your fees back, as I have already been given strong advice that if the agent breeches the basic agreement of the contract you can claim your money back. the more of us that pursue this the better for our cases.

If you have any bad experience of this company please get in contact. i refuse to take the treatment I have had lying down.

I am and estate agent in a foreign country and I deal with lettings and management - often in a foreign language, and in all honestly it is NOT THAT HARD to do a good job, if you can be bothered. Turnkey just aren't bothered and treat their clients like muppets.

Lets stick together! Pi$$ed of people unite!

email me on emma@aegeanemeraldproperties.com or PM me.

many thanks,
    Emma

Comments

Advertisement