Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law CK301

Options
  • 23-08-2008 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Really looking forward to starting!! Anyone else??

Did anyone get any letters bout orientation and registration yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

I'm going into 2nd year now. You're gonna love it! 10 hours of lectures a week, free Fridays, and not much assessment until the exams which means you can coast along until the study month with minimum effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Hingisfan08!

Sounds great!:p How many lectures would you have in one day??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

I was gonna do this course with French, but then i saw all the extra work you have to do afterwards to become a solicitor, so i quickly dropped that idea!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭funki_munkee

Im just starting this course too! Ye im really excited but finding it hard to get accommodation :( Have you got yours sorted? Nope no info received at all I wonder when we will be starting????

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Hingisfan08!

Yeah I'm staying in Farranlea Hall! Where have you tried? I think we start on the 22nd! I read some place hat all lectures start that day! Can't wait to start!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Yeah I'm staying in Farranlea Hall! Where have you tried? I think we start on the 22nd! I read some place hat all lectures start that day! Can't wait to start!!:D
    There will probably be orientation and registration the week before that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭*belle*

The dates for registration/orientation are on the ucc website;).
    They range from like the 8th to the 19th!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 claireybear

Awh Farranlea, you'll love it:D I'm gona miss the place this year!

Advertisement