Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Band Required for launch night

Options
  • 23-08-2008 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi all

I am on the look out for the launch night of the lounge of the premises we have recently taken over.

The pub is based in Laois and I am looking for someone for Saturday 6th Sept.

The band in mind will have to appeal to both young and old tastes since it is a launch night.

If anyone knows of any band that would fit this description please let me know!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

ibtl.

oh and reported!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭valpuk

flanum wrote: »
    ibtl.

oh and reported!

Eh...... Sorry?
    Cannot understand what you were tryin to say in that last message...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

valpuk wrote: »
    Hi all

I am on the look out for the launch night of the lounge of the premises we have recently taken over.

The pub is based in Laois and I am looking for someone for Saturday 6th Sept.

The band in mind will have to appeal to both young and old tastes since it is a launch night.

If anyone knows of any band that would fit this description please let me know!

From the rules:
    * NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTS of any kind, they'll be deleted post haste and a banning wont be far behind either.

As you are looking for a band for preforming, this is breaking that rule. Please make sure you read the rules of a forum before you post in it.

"ibtl" means In before the lock, as in before the thread is locked by a moderator. Which I have done.

Try adverts.ie for what you need. Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement