Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PF, yay or nay?

Options
  • 22-08-2008 10:23pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The Pagan Federation (and their Irish Branch) are they useful to the "pagan community" or are they self appointed and irrelevant?

I used to buy their Pagan Dawn magazine when I worked abroad but they don't stock it in my local spar so I haven't read it for quite some time. ;)

But do they figure on the radar of Irish pagan's?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

They don't figure on mine, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I wouldn't go so far as to call them "self-appointed" (they are self-appointed, but since that's true of any other group that forms to represent any particular interest there's no informational value in saying so, only rhetorical) nor irrelevant. While I do find them pretty irrelevant myself, but I don't doubt that some people do find them useful.

So, in balance they get no great praise from me, but nor am I going to slam them.

Advertisement