Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking question

Options
  • 22-08-2008 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭

I own an ex council house on an estate. There is a raised tarred area outside my front gate where i have parked for 7 years and the owner before for 3 or 4 more years.

Lately the council have started using it for storing building materials which means i have to park my van(full of tools) and my wifes car away from the house with no visibility from my house. The estate has started to go downhill fast in the last few years because of the new council residents that are put in.

Would i have any grounds for complaining or asking for my parking space back?:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,479 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Not legally, but you can always ring and ask, they might be reasonable about it. I'm sure the neighbours aren't too fond of a large van sitting out the front all the time either.

Advertisement