Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP cURL authentication

Options
  • 22-08-2008 11:52am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I posted this over in programming the other day but has got no replies. Perhaps it might get more of a response over here given that it is a web language.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Never tried to do it with cURL, PEAR has libraries for that specific task though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

CuLT wrote: »
    Never tried to do it with cURL, PEAR has libraries for that specific task though.
    Got it sorted. I got a reply on the other thread. But thanks for the reply. I might have a look at pear later tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

jmccrohan wrote: »
    Got it sorted. I got a reply on the other thread. But thanks for the reply. I might have a look at pear later tho.

Only cause I read it here =)

Advertisement