Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 dvd bonus features

Options
  • 22-08-2008 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi. I just bought some lost box sets. I've finished season 2 and put in the last disc to check out the bonus features. So i watch through the dharma joke clip with yer man talking about phase 1,2,3..so i click on phase 1 and it shows a list of bonus features but i cant select any of them. Theres no dot marker or anything beside em so the arrow keys are useless. Tried everything from pressing the skip,fastforward,dvd menu,enter,play etc. Buttons and nothing works! Surely its not this complicated to work the bonus features menu1 argh!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭lalalalinda

Anyone with season 2 boxset got this problem or am i missing something?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I just tried mine in the same place (phase 1) and there is a movable dot. Strange that it isn't there for you. It may be an incompatibility with your dvd player. Can you try it on another dvd player or computer?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

are you using a playstation, the bonus disc doesnt work on the ps for some unknown reason

namaste !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭lalalalinda

Thanks for the replies;i should have realised it was something to do with the dvd playes and not the disc itself. That was annoying though! It worked on the third dvd player i tried1

Advertisement