Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a place that sells Quechua popup tents

Options
  • 21-08-2008 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi there,
    I'm looking for places in Ireland that sell the Quechua popup tents, namely the 2 Seconds XL III

http://seconds.quechua.com/index.php5?lg=en#/produit/11/

I think I've seen them in Dublin somewhere.. but not sure where.
    I'll be doing a veritable circuit of Ireland Donegal - Sligo, Galway, Limerick, Cork, then later to Dublin so distance is not such a problem as I'm sure it will only be a minor detour from that route! :D

Unfortunately I'm a picky B*****d so I'd like that exact model, but if you know anywhere that sells Quechua gear please shout.

I've bought some of their stuff before when I was in Spain and its great quality and really well priced.

Cheers for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭sarsfield06

I think Quechua is only a Decathlon brand so you may only find it in their shops, nearest ones are in England.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭kingQuez

As sarsfield06 said, I think it's only sold by Decathalon. I stock up on the Quechua stuff every time I'm in france!

Advertisement