Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patio sets - which type

Options
  • 21-08-2008 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭

I want to buy a patio set. Can't resist buying certain stuff in the sales, which are now on for patio sets and barbeque stuff.

The whole idea is that I'd probably like to have it there for barbeques, and for people who want to smoke out in the back garden at parties, etc.

What I want is something fairly much maintenance free and pretty durable. I don't want to pay over €200 ideally, and there is load of stuff available out there in the sales at the moment. I like the look of these ceramic and metal patio sets cos they look as though you can leave em out in the rain all year. Unfortunately, most of those are 3-piece sets (only 2 chairs), so maybe not ideal for barbeques.

I did see a likely set in 4Home with 4 chairs, table and parasol for €100, which is unbelievably good value. However, it had a glass table. My rowdy friends would probably break it in five minutes.

Don't like the look of the cheap plastic patio sets, even though they are practical enough.

Any suggestions (apart from the obvious 'get a life')?:)

Advertisement