Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight in Dublin city center:

Options
  • 21-08-2008 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

I used to be good at this but have lost touch but would like to head out tonight to see someone,

Anyone any suggestions for me? Anything that is a bit controversial preferred,

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

have a look in entertainment.ie

i'm on the lookout for something myself tonight.

is the international comedy place any use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Thursday nights the only two gigs of in Dublin that I'm aware of are the Battle of the Axe in the Hapenny Brindge Inn in Temple Bar and the International Comedy Club in the International Bar on Wicklow Street

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

orestes wrote: »
    Thursday nights the only two gigs of in Dublin that I'm aware of are the Battle of the Axe in the Hapenny Brindge Inn in Temple Bar and the International Comedy Club in the International Bar on Wicklow Street

for future referance there is also the "tap me up" comedy club in the tap pub north king street, also known as the geo show (by about 4 comedians)

Advertisement