Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new dublin scenery EIDW

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

Pity its fsx only. Ifsd are due to release new scenery for eidw and einn anytime this century....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

excellent. comes just in time for my new mobo/ram upgrade. just installing vista now and then on to fsx etc. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

i think it works for fs2004 not a 100% sure on it though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

If you fly on VATSIM i would advise against using this-As a VATeir controller we work off the old layout and the IFSD scenery.....the odd person using the new layout would not make life easy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

thats true but its still handy any news in vatsim going to fsx?

• Advertisement

sqwawkbox 4 was released today which includes FSX compatibility :D

www.sqwawkbox.ca

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

anyone got screenshots of this?

Wasnt there a website of Scenary for dublin airport? it was only for FS 2004 though.

Yea it was ifsd.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

andy_g wrote: »
    hey guys a friend past me some new scenery for dublin so i have uploaded it to simviation here is the link for ya's http://www.simviation.com/simviation/?ID=63&page=1000 enjoy lads :cool:

I can't find the scenery.... link doesn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

• Advertisement
Advertisement