Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eureka Season 3 [** Spoilers **]

Options
  • 20-08-2008 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,460 ✭✭✭✭

I was going to make this TV Show of the Week, but basquille's Freaks and Geeks is still getting traffic. :)

There are very few shows that improve year on year, but I think Eureka is one of the rare ones. Season 1 was pretty good and introduced a likeable cast, lead by Colin Ferguson's Sheriff Carter. After the events in the season 1 finale, season 2 built on the consequences and implications of what happened. It built up to a great (and very cleverly woven) finale, and tied together alot of threads.

Hard to believe it, but I think season 3 has kicked it up yet another notch, introducing a new villain (maybe!) and more clever storylines.

The reason I started this thread was episode 4.... I think out of the 29 episodes so far, this one had it all - a great story (who doesn't love a good
    groundhog day
    story) and a fantastic ending (which I won't mention here) but I didn't see it coming at all.

Any love for Eureka out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I'm a bit of a Eureka fan all right. Just watched the latest episode and holy crap I cant believe that ending! :eek:
    Really hope they bring Stark back somehow, hes a great character

Advertisement