Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Match Tonight?

Options
  • 20-08-2008 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering anyone knows if the match is on telly tonight? I know its on Satanta but I have normal Satanta (through basic NTL) anyone know if i'll be able to watch it?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Don't know about telly but you can probably grab a stream of it online from one of the places here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

A patriot would not hesitate to pay to see the national team stutter to a 0-0 bore draw.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Yeah im not too excited by this game

plus i saw given and duffer in manchester airport and when one of the lads i was with tried to say "good game well done" about the united game, they completely blanked him

its times like those that make me rethink supported newcastle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Yeah im not too excited by this game

plus i saw given and duffer in manchester airport and when one of the lads i was with tried to say "good game well done" about the united game, they completely blanked him

its times like those that make me rethink supported newcastle

Wouldn't all of last season have done that? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Watching it on setanta here .Terrible spongy pitch and norway have just equilised ,terrible mistake by defender .1-1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭dublinmadyoke

Thanks a mill...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Wouldn't all of last season have done that? :rolleyes:

Fair weather supporter much ???? :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement