Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louth Macra

Options
  • 20-08-2008 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anyone interested in Joining Macra in Louth!!!!

Macra is a voluntary organisation for young people between the ages of 17 and 35. The organisation consists of a nationwide network of clubs with five key areas of activity: agriculture, sports, travel, public speaking and performing arts.

There are 4 clubs in Louth - Tullyallen, Termonfeckin, Stabbannan and North Louth.

If there is anyone interested in joining or if you have a few people interested in setting up a club in your own area you can rely for more information or PM me and ill point you in the right information.

Joining macra is a great way to get involved in something different from the norm from debating to drama or from speed dating to ceilis plus there is a huge social aspect to Macra with sessions and events being organised up and down the country. There is something for everyone. Anyone looking for more information or anything just let me know!!

Cheers
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭StiffLitlemicky

35 isn't really young, it's more like middle aged.:p

Good luck with your club though, it sounds like great fun
    it's a shame i can't join it, I'm not very sociable and don't like meeting
    new people.

Sounds pretty good, but

I'm not very sociable and don't like meeting
    new people.

I'm in the same boat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Louth Macra

yea 35 isnt young alright that's why at 35 its time to move on although there is plenty who wish they could stay on!! :confused::confused:
    it's a shame i can't join it, I'm not very sociable and don't like meeting
    new people.

:P:P

we'll only introduce you to one person at a time then!! :cool:

Advertisement