Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Case for laptop

Options
  • 20-08-2008 12:21pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 46,065 ✭✭✭✭


    Anyone know of where I could get a good deal on a carrying case for a laptop with 17" screen.

    Cheers.


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭tinofapples


    I'd be interested in one of these also, have a couple of dell bags not big enough for my 17 " !!!


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker


    Seen some laptop bags in Tesco for I think it was €25 and they included a mouse, think it was a special offer.

    EDIT: I think these laptop bags were for laptops up to 15.4" screens though but not 100%.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456


    I bought one off dealextreme.com approx 12 euro delivered for my laptop

    its just a case, no compartments and no handle but does the job


  • Registered Users Posts: 46,065 ✭✭✭✭muffler


    Seen some laptop bags in Tesco for I think it was €25 and they included a mouse, think it was a special offer.

    EDIT: I think these laptop bags were for laptops up to 15.4" screens though but not 100%.
    I seen those a couple of days ago and the 15.4 was the biggest they had.


  • Registered Users Posts: 46,065 ✭✭✭✭muffler


    k123456 wrote: »
    I bought one off dealextreme.com approx 12 euro delivered for my laptop

    its just a case, no compartments and no handle but does the job
    Had a look through their site but couldnt see anything bigger than a case for a 15.4".

    I went on ebay and took a chance on one. Its "allegedly" new and from a power seller with a very good rating. Including delivery it worked out at €19.20


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov


    muffler wrote: »
    Had a look through their site but couldnt see anything bigger than a case for a 15.4".

    I went on ebay and took a chance on one. Its "allegedly" new and from a power seller with a very good rating. Including delivery it worked out at €19.20

    does he have any more and you wouldnt mind posting a link to his shop?thanks


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234


    Argos have them for €17.99 try here

    or if you want a slighly more upmarket one


  • Registered Users Posts: 46,065 ✭✭✭✭muffler


    Spipov wrote: »
    does he have any more and you wouldnt mind posting a link to his shop?thanks
    He has loads of them. Check them out here

    You may even pick one up cheaper in an auction. I just typed in "laptop bags" in the search box and narrowed the results by selecting the screen size.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade


    I have a 17" laptop and i bought a case for it in Tesco last april for €15 it has pockets strap and handle.


Advertisement