Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Mods can post in Prison? Or?

Options
  • 20-08-2008 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Hi there! I did a small stint in Prison awhile back and since then I like to pop in to see how they are all getting on but there seems to be little posting from the inmates and now a lot more from non prisoners? Are all mods allowed to post there now or is it still only those allowed special visitation rights?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

ah tittes! Can this be moved to the help desk? I could have swore I was in that forum when posting when I hit new thread! Sorry and thanks.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Smods can post there, along with various others who were granted access by the powers that be, for no other reason than they felt like it.

Glad to see you're keeping your nose clean Mr. McGee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

Thank you for speedy reply. Wish my PO was as efficient! Only asked as there seemed to be a few new faces in there, non inmate wise and bar Sliverfish they are hardly a bundle of the craic if ye get me. /Blows nose :) Thanks again for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Armageddon was only 2.5 hours, although the writers sure do need to repent for the muck they created.

Admods also have access to prison.

Advertisement