Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think we need to prepare now

Options
  • 19-08-2008 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭

It seems to me that the world is at the brink of a zombie outbreak, with the problems between Russia and Poland, Russia could very easily launch a nuke at them and thus a nuclear war will break out. There' no telling how they will come, maybe the radiation from the nukes or maybe some sort of evolved creature, but we can't take risks. Has everyone got there stuff ready?

I'm just going at it head on, If it dose happen i just going to barricade my house and find something i can make a weapon out of. What about you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

What's going on with Russia and Poland?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 MasterChief32

Georgia....Legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

Roen wrote: »
    What's going on with Russia and Poland?

I'm not sure but Lets hope it doesn't esculate, i mean they could end up calling there unskilled work force home for active duty! :D
    But seriously this could be the start of something, we don't know 100% what will cause the outbreak, so emergency kits at the ready people! Don't wanna be caught with our pants down on this one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Zarbon

Did the mean "unskilled" person take your job? Anyway, the sooner the zombies are unleashed, the better. I'm bored....do it now!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I was born ready to get my zombocalypse on.

Bring it, brain eating bitches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I'm not sure but Lets hope it doesn't esculate, i mean they could end up calling there unskilled work force home for active duty! :D
    But seriously this could be the start of something, we don't know 100% what will cause the outbreak, so emergency kits at the ready people! Don't wanna be caught with our pants down on this one!

Bad time for anybody getting off the toilet:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Just take alook at this site and tell me preparations aren't necessary
    http://zombieworldnews.com/frontpage.htm

Advertisement