Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Myhab Looking for Electric Picnic Volunteers

Options
  • 19-08-2008 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hey Folks

Myhab are looking for some volunteers to work at Electric Picnic this year. They are short a few people so its first come first served the details are below. I volunteered at another festival (Mentioned it and got banned from gigs and events, whoops!) and it was great as you get the whole festival time to yourself, you are just concerned with setup and take down.

The ad is below

How it works:

-arrive on the Tuesday evening before the event, ready to begin setup on the Wednesday morning.

- Wednesday and Thursday setting up myhabs

- Monday and Tuesday you will be taking down the myhabs

- Tuesday evening you depart

For your efforts you will receive:

- an entry ticket to the festival

- a myhab to sleep (sharing with a co-worker)

- £50 bonus at the end of the weekend

- £15 per day for food and drink during setup and take-down

If you're interested email me at kevmeagher[@]gmail.com and i'll give you more details, need to know by the latest thursday, Cheers!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭fitzcarraldo

Still a couple of places left if anyone is interested, start time is Tuesday at 10am on-site and finish would be Monday evening once everythings packed up.

Drop me an email if it tickles your fancy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭fitzcarraldo

Last call for Volunteers! Sending in the list tomorrow so if there is anyone else interested in a free EP ticket for a little bit of volunteer work drop me an email

Advertisement