Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I am getting!!!

• 19-08-2008 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭

The travel system that I wanted!!!

OMG... Bought my Graco Deluxe Tour TS two weeks ago and was all gunned up to take it out of the box and try to learn to fold it and stuff... and then I saw this Neo Nato on sale in Eurocycles Eurobaby for €400... so am going to buy that instead... sooo happy...

Sorry just had to get that out of me!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Its gorgeous,,

Thought you had found out the sex there for a minute!!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Congratulations. I am totally clueless about prams and baby stuff but I remember my sister bought the wrong pram twice! She ended up with 3 different ones by the time my niece was 3 so I am going to be looking for lots of advice onthe best/cheapest ones available and where to buy them. That one looks very nice and I love the colour.

Newry is supposed to be good.
    Am going to America in October, ( also in-laws are american). Can you bring back a pram if you don't have a baby?
    Am often in UK too. Again- can you bring back a pram if you don't have a baby?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Aww that is a nice one.
    I was looking at similar on Bimbomarket.ie.
    I haven't bought anything yet but hasn't stopped me having my lists of what i am buying!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

So, I got it today! :D, got the last one in the store. Sooo happy, it's gorgeous aand practical.

So easy to fold, fits nicely in the boot of the car. Car seat is brill and so is carrycot. Buggy part looks nice and sturdy and like it would last babs for at least a few years as it's not bulky at all.

I'm a happy bunny!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Yaay

I was test driving buggies at the weekend;)

The Graco tour deluxe really does seem to be the best I could see in a lot of places for the money, it is light and easy to fold though @ 399 in mother care and smyths and 359 in Premaman it is still expensive compared to anything online including itself!!

Euro baby has a sale on so I am going to go look in the one in town this week.

Adrienne ,it sounds like you got a bargain,the neonatos look lovely and I love the idea of a carry cot:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I was going to get the Graco Tour Deluxe, but decided against it for no reason other than the colour... Moonbaby... PM me and I'll link you something about the Tour Deluxe... one of the other members told me about it.

Advertisement