Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your expertise please

Options
  • 19-08-2008 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Would like to hear your thoughts on this. It's a sort of meteorologicial/sociological/geographical/monetary problem! :D

My other half is seriously annoyed at the current weather situation (aren't we all). Now, next week she wants to head for the sun, maybe Lisbon or Malaga for the weekend but this is proving very very expensive for such a short period of time.

I'd like to go surfing etc in Clare/Kerry area instead.

Now I know the meteorlogical situations in Kerry and Malaga aren't exactly comparable.

But do you think there's a chance it could be anyway nice at all in West of Ireland the weekend of 29th-31st? (school re-starting and the trypical heat wave that noramlly accompanies it! :p) so I can convince her otherwise..

Looking forward to your predictions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭TheGreenGiant

not looking too good for this weekend or the beginning of next week.Lows are coming down on us again.if i were you i would head to the sun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Mobhi1

Well looking on here the models are starting be reasonably consistent about some sort of more settled spell towards the end of August. http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055360016. But it's still a week away so you never know!

Advertisement