Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nintendo ds repairs locally?

Options
  • 19-08-2008 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get nintendo ds repaired locally?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Is it under warranty?? If so, your best sending it off to Nintendo to get repaired!

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

nope sent it over and they were looking for £55 sterling for each think it v pricey when converted into euro

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Hmmm, maybe try Telfords in Portlaoise....

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

I have to say, thats not really bad value. I doubt you'd get it done here for any cheaper.

What seems to be the problem with them?

was just going to recommend you check the Nintendo Forum. But i see ya found that.

• Advertisement

One has a broken hinge and the other needs a new touch screen. Ive seen the part advertised online and they cost v little thats why I think it so dear managed to get someone in bray thatll do both for 100 euro

• Subscribers Posts: 41,406 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

you can now get DS's in zhavi (?) in newbridge for €135 plus 1 game... that kind of makes a £55 (€70) seem steep

I must be getting old, not really up on my pricing of consoles anymore.

Undecided, If ya wanna buy the parts, i'd happily attempt to install them for you.

Have I ever done it before? Nope but i'd give anything a lash.

thanks kikel was looking at instructions online on how to fix them looks easy thats y im being so mean

Advertisement